The Art Lab's mission is to:
Promote, inspire and facilitate positive change in our community
Facilitate opportunities for individuals to develop their creativity
Enrich lives by providing opportunities for everyone to develop and/or find new hobbies and passions
Provide a safe environment where you can take all the creative risks you want
We encourage you to explore your limits and maybe go beyond... Are you ready?
Tel. +34 685 784 164
Calle Pared Alta #7, Lajares
Islas Canarias. España
How to get here
Lajares a quiet little town nestled in the valley of 2 volcanos. Home for many artists, It has a lovely Artisans market Saturday mornings.
If you are coming from the airport in Puerto Del Rosario, take
1. The Highway in the direction of "Corralejo".
2. There are a series of roundabouts but the roads to Corralejo are clearly marked. You will pass Puerto del Rosario, Puerto Lajas, a sign for Guisguey and then entre in the municipality of La Oliva. (You will see a stone wall with an archway on the right hand side of the road with the words "Municipio de La Oliva")
3. Take a left on the next round about. This will bring you to the 2 lane highway. Lajares is the first exit. (approx. 10min drive)
4. When you reach Lajares, drive through the Main Street and turn right in front of the big road sign. (before the SUPER DINO supermarket) once on the small road, follow the green line in the map below.
5. you can also arrange for us to meet you at the supermarket and then you can follow us to The Art Lab.